Version 0.2 is out since 19. June 2012.
What is it?
jFuzzyArithmetic is a package/library for calculations with intervals and fuzzy numbers in Java.
In many ways (including the name) it is inspired by jFuzzyLogic.
Is it stable?
The library origins in my personal need for such library while working on my dissertation. As such it isn't so consistent and significant changes can be introduced in new versions.
What is the current version?
Current version is 0.2.
- interval definition
- basic interval arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, exponentiation
- functions to propagate interval through functions: Cos, Exp, Log, Log10, Sin, Tan, Sigmoidal, Atan2
- fuzzy number definition as intervals with membership values
- basic fuzzy number arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, exponentiation
- functions to propagate fuzzy number through functions: Cos, Exp, Log, Log10, Sin, Tan, Sigmoidal
What licence does jFuzzyArithmetic use?
Open source licence - GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3.